Monday, March 19, 2007

Yuna's real live Final Fantasy

Hello! Yuna is back! Feeling much better today. Yesterday, maybe Yuna was in pain and blue....perhaps a little bit disappointed with myself. Squall text me last night while I was watching CSI, my favourite TV programme. We went online and talk...we never have this longest chat online during weekdays before. He was just trying to console me and willing to lend his shoulder to cry on....till I'm feeling better and ok. Usually he gives in but last night he stayed. Thank you, Squall.
I think we're good at these...luring out whatever been pressured that bottles up in our chest. We look for each other to console, giving out opinions and advises. They think we're love birds? Please don't get us wrong. We've already draw our line of friendship. That gives our freedom to express whatever matters to discuss and the fun we have coying each other. We're just in the same boat where we're able to sit comfortably together and chat without feeling guilty of one another....until our boat reach the destination where perhaps we might go our separate ways. Leaving behind sweet memories and momentos of this great adventure, Yuna's real live Final Fantasy.
Squall or Tidus, if you read this. Yuna thank you so much!

No comments: