Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Afraid and Alone

Squall don't like what I wrote yesterday. Especially going separate ways....leaving sweet memories behind. Oh Brother! I'm not leaving now...not even sooner nor later. I don't even know when but Yuna was just being realistic. Come on!

I'll be busy today until Sunday. Yuna's dad is in hospital for a surgery. So I'll be preoccupied going tru and fro the hospital. Yuna once was hospitalised before. Didn't want anybody to come. My siblings, they live far and hence they just called to wish me well. Can't believe that I was totaly on my own for 4 days. I kept myself busy with lots of readings. I thought I was able to coupe up but in the end I felt so lonely. On the 5th day, my dad came. It was late evening, he just got back from Sarawak. I was glad to see a familiar face and I cried. Told him I don't want to be like the others (patients) and whatever sickness or pain they have to endure. I want to go home soon. I saw tears swelling in his eyes but he looked away. His face turned red hindering his tears from flowing out or perhaps his male egoness trying not to give in. Today, I'll cheer him up......well, everday. Dad, be strong..I know that you're afraid. I've been there before!! This time you won't be alone.
Oh yes, Thanks for your support Squall!

No comments: