Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sealed with a kiss

"Do not dodge!Smoochie!" his trade mark...he can't do away without it no more. It was hilarious whenever he addresses his grand finale with that smoochie. Me? I have none (trade mark). I wouldn't even dare to leave a smoochie goodbye....don't want to seen as over powering his favourite emoticon. Besides, it is his way of fun thingy. Hmmm.... what shall I do to beat his fun game?
So last night, since I senses his off guard...sleepy head ...Sorry dear, between you and I...looks like I'm Princess Charming and you are Prince Cinderella all the time. You always seem to leave behind your glass boot for me to pick up! "Manje sungguh!" a malay words for a spoilt brat. So I replied with a smoochie too. Just for that night, giving him a chance for "whatever" is like to say good night sealed with a kiss. Ha..ha..ha...ha...ooo what a night! Laughing out loud plus blushing with guilt. I think he was hopping mad as he didn't expect any returns from me and said he'll be back with a vengence!
I bet he was laughing too!!

No comments: