Monday, March 5, 2007

The Hymes

Hmmm...Hmmm...Hmmm......My head is singing this particular song since last night. It is from the Advent Children where you got to see it at the endings where Cloud is riding on his hot bike. That hansome dude always caught my eyes especially with his shade on. Even my grandma was 'wow-ing' at all these pretty smooth faces projected in the movie. Ah..what a sight! More! more! more! of Final Fantasy movies please! I can watch the Advent Children over and over again especially the fighting scenes. Hmm.. makes me feel like I'm Tifa fighting along side with Cloud-san. Pheewit! (whistling) Hmmm...Hmmmm...Hmmmm....
I still can't get this song out of my mind. I tried to catch or any glimpse appear on the screen regarding the song or who sang so that I could search it from the internet but in vain. It is japanese and only god knows the title of that song. Hmmmm...Hmmmm...Hmmmm...

Oh whatever...I'll just jibberish with some japanese words as long I'm enjoying singing the song. Perhaps it will stop.

Can anyone help? Please let me know...Hmmm...Hmmm...Hmmm...

No comments: