Sunday, March 11, 2007

Monday Blues

Not much to say today. Maybe it is just a Monday blues. Wasn't looking forward for any activities today and would like to switch my brain to "Thats not Compute!" or "Shut down operation". Need some times to upload :D

This morning I couldn't entered the office compound...my pass card has expired!And I'm already late. Received messages from my office colleague that soon there's a short meeting in the morning. Oh Brother! what a day. Luckily I'm able to enter the office building with my expired pass. Ironic isn't it? Get everything ready, postured and a little bit of touch-up before entering the conference room. It was just a briefing...from big boss to his immediate staffs which at present are just 3 out of 5. He'll be traveling tomorrow (YAHOO!). I have a couple of peanuts job to keep me busy this week.

A friend of mine put me on a wild goose chase today. I senses something its not right, so I stop immediately on the search. I found the clue he left at gmail. Very cute indeed! If I hadn't folllowed my instinct...I'd be surfing all day long! Mission accomplish! What else to do?

My brain is telling me "Keep my eyes open" but system on "moderate mode". It is just another Monday. Have fun!

1 comment:

mutluhas said...

Hi Yuna
Your blog is enteresting. I enjoy Final Fantasy.