Thursday, March 8, 2007

What are friends for ?

Was it something I ate last night?
Was it another trigger reaction pinning me down so badly last night.
Don’t want to jeopardize with the prescriptions I have so the best thing to do is sleep.
Shut down my body system for awhile and hope Yuna is up and functioning again. Gosh…I have been sleeping for 2 hours but I feels like minutes.
I thought I’d give myself another 30 minutes before going back to rest…and shut all the system down.

Last night there were too many distractions and too many to handle all on my own. In fact, yesterday was like celebrating a ‘friendship day’ as too many new friends dropping by to say hello. But I’d rather talk with Squall for awhile…like there are many things too say....With Squall, we could go on and on chatting…lets say we just ‘click’. Maybe we have something in common. It’s the freedom we have and some secrets we keep. Maybe it is just plain ‘trust’ we have in our friendship. When he’s down, will try to cheer him up and when he’s lost, Yuna will try to guide him and when he’s nuts, I’ll tell him so. Well…at times we pulled each others’ hair and ‘whatever’ is our killing word. Good friends are hard to come by especially on the internet….where honesty and trust is so unlikely to happens. Hey Squall, what are friends for, right?
A friend to scream at, to shout at, to punch at, to laugh with, secrets to share with and to cry with.
Yuna couldn’t ask for more.
It has been more than 30 minutes I allowed myself to unwind before heading to my slumberland
Squall, thanks for lifting up my spirit when Yuna is sick. Maybe Yuna will look for "Air Cap Badak" (?) or whatever...at the store.

No comments: