Thursday, March 1, 2007

Candle in the dark

It is about a 'candle' he said that has kept me wondering all night long.

I'm tired and I'm out of tune due to today's prankster abusing my sacred window. I tried to laugh but I really can't at all. It is like stripping away whatever I have, I hold on to. I felt so hollow...nothing. Oh, what can I say?

My nightly rendezvous somehow turn out to be, from enjoyment to addiction and now complicated. I wonder if its ok to call it quit before its too late. I'm sorry if its too frightening for me I have to let it go. I once mentioned not too close or you'll get burned. Being a candle...you are what you are. Can't I be "Like a candle in the dark" ?
As I was about to sleep I heard George Micheal singing "...caused losing everything is like the sun going down on me " inspired me to write. Otherwise the total darkness will block my brain. I cannot think of any then. Though its late, I better let it out off my chest before its gone. Tomorrow is a new day. My friend if you're not happy with my answers to your queries, I'm not happy either. I know you're trying very hard to be near me but what is the point when in long terms I won't be there. Who's going to light your candle then? I rest my case.

So I'm leaving behind the thought of 'candle' you pushed me to think. I didn't enjoy every bit thinking of it. It is up to you. Your world has so much to offer. You still have a long trip to go before you finally settle down on a finest green. Mine, the time spend is limited and I can't go further as you are. When the time comes, I just want to be known as Yuna. I hope you'd understand.

No wonder Cloud-san is oh so serious at every Fantasies (FF7 & Advent Children). We both share the same Fantasy.
Cloud-san can't we put that burden behind for a while to make someone happy? Lets share the candle then.

No comments: