Friday, March 16, 2007

Kingdom Hearts

Curiousity kills the cat!.... I'm no cat but curious I am. When I found something, my brain will be tell me "Hey! what's this?" pushing my hands to get to do her work. The brain will initially telling my right fore finger to clicked at "it". My eyes to view at "it" and my brain will digest every words or pictures that laid in front of my eyes. Another department in my brain will be given another task on the reasoning part. Thats the toughest job to make me, Yuna, a better understanding or else all informations are just rubbish and will be stored away...until the day when Ms brain need to recall the so-called rubbish to be review and reformat.
I can't help myself wondering whats in store whenever I find a mystery box, puzzle box or a treasure box. My brain take any challenges to open, to discover, to emulate or going through any labyrinth of tunnels. The brain is working even harder. Her greatest satisfaction...her winning prizes!
Yuna have been warned to let the classified matters out of her jurisdiction and don't cross the line. But that crime scene need more investigation. Yuna needs to probe. Her reasoning department cannot rest, ordered by a hierarchy ...only god knows!
Out of respect and a promise, the only virtue that save his only life and soul spared. Any links that lead to open his Kingdom Hearts are left untouched...until HE, The Owner and The Master, gives the key to officialy unlock the most secret haven to be greeted with his welcoming desire which he had laid and planned...for Yuna to indulge.
Aaaah...I Love a happy endings! Meanwhile, Yuna can wait such enthusaism. I always keep this principal "Save the last for the best". Always dear! Always!

No comments: