Tuesday, April 10, 2007

About me


Thank you for reading my blog. To those who are not familiar with Final Fantasy which I usually use in my blog to create a story, I have been using names from my favourite PS2 games Final Fantasy 7, 8 & 10 hero like Cloud, Squall and Tidus and heroines like Rinoa and Yuna. Perhaps once I've finished with Final Fantasy 12 game...I might add more hero and heroine from this game to spice up this blog. I've seen the trailer from the latest Final Fantasy 13 and I can't wait to get hold on to PS3.

But Ronnie, GG and others are real persons who have touches my life and have inspired me to write whatever experiences I shared with them.

My happy days, darkest days, solitary days and some insight of me...just a view to my window, the person I am today. I am a very simple person who appreciate simplicity in all manners. To some might find me odd and snobbish but I am not. My world is carved, shaped and protected by my beloved family and friends. Friends that are mostly base on trust, sincererity and respect. I usually don't expect any in returns but just by being true friend is good enough.

I' m quite an adventurous person who love to explore but yet I am a shy person who is afraid of the unknown in front of me. I can be meany if I want to but only when provoked or offended. I'm a quiet person who prefers privacy most of the time. One hardly sees me in the crowd unless I have to. One hardly sees me mingling among the guys if not related to. One hardly sees me talking unless I have to. One will hardly sees my weakness unless you are really close to me.

Have a nice day!

No comments: