Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Intuition


It was a strange night, that night. Too quiet. But I had a lot to do to finish my "Yuna!whatever!" blog. I remember you said "To be serious and concentrate in my work". Yet my heart was telling something was wrong but I try not to call nor to text. I feel alone and so cold. Why dear? But I'm still fighting, to give you some space to recuperate and rest. I respected you knowing the ordeal you had that afternoon. I felt like it was the longest night ever.

This morning I woke up to see if you have left messages but none. How strange? It is still not like you. "Yuna, something is no it right!". But no, he never send any messages in wee hour unless it is damn important or alarming. I know him so. I still felt uneasy. What is wrong?

Ok got to go to work.

In the afternoon, picked up my phone and text "Dear r u ok?" but canceled. Whatever, Yuna! I think you should be resting as you slept 2:30am last night. A quarter to two, I login to Cakapgold forum to listen to a comical song "Dikir Ortoman" and some dedication songs.

In the evening..."WOW too quiet!" This can't be...Something IS wrong with him.
Best I'll check messages before I text or call him... "What happened dear?"
Then my phone went beep! beep! beep! I know it must be him..who else anyway.
I should have followed my intuition last night. He gave me a mission to work on tonight and the news he has been warded. How sad. I was even sadder when I heard Marc Anthony singing My Baby You. Oh brother!

I just text him SSSSSSSSSS(Sad). He replied that he's alright. He knows how to say sweet words, telling not to worry though he's not. GG, stop kidding yourself...you are sick man... for once, get a good rest and take a proper medication!

No comments: