Monday, April 16, 2007

Relief and Free!!!

I feel relief and free today. She was just too open...too honest and sincere. We hardly contact each other but if she did, It would be a loooong one. I've been keeping this blueness all to myself...all bottled up and waiting to be open. But I can't. To whom shall I turn to ya? I need a girl-to-girl talk. Not a girl-to-mom talk...because are are things I wouldn't want my mum to know...also I can't be telling all to my bestfriend, GG neither. Turning to my cousins? What a joke. She loves to send an unrelated info to me..you may say more like a spam job. I told her if she does that at the forum,I'd give her some knocks for spamming! But that does not keep me from chatting with her. A homemaker but a business minded woman.

Today we had a loooong chat. I pushed all my works at hault today. And as for me, I'm still hiding under Yuna Braska's name though I'm sincere but not that open like her. She told me everything from her haydays right to the present days. Her dad...her mom..her children..her past boyfriends...her beloved husband. Her dedication and sacrificial towards her family, religion and god. I'm really amazed and awed over her openess. Can I do that?

I seek for her opinions and advises today. The burden I'm carrying it with me. The fault I'm feeling blue. The picture I cannot foresee and the truth that my heart was crying these days. She gave me courage and broke the chain that clamped my feet from moving on. I thanked her and said "I LOVE YOU NUR!" Without her guidances I wouldn't realised it was not too late "whatever" (our secrets conversation...sorry) yet. I'll try her alternative suggestions. After blurting out "whatever" girl talk we had this afternoon for more than 3 hours!!. Nur, a caring mother and wife. Yuna salut you my dear. Thanks for everything.

Ok, back to Yuna's mode! Yippee!!!!

No comments: