Sunday, April 8, 2007

Superb Man!


I am back in action. Last week , I was on medical leave for 3 days and in blue for 2 days and worse was when I came to work last Friday, my PC was without CPU. Ha? Duh? What is happening? The IT guys said that I'm going to have a new CPU. I was bored sick that Friday. Hmmm... I should have taken the whole week off...ha..ha..ha.. what a joke! But anyway...wuhoo...I'm able to do my work, internet connection and online now. Best part is, I'm able to hear YouTube. Well I'll be discreet about it during office working hours.

I woke up this morning get online plus checking the forum. Just a quick lookie before starting for the day. Received worrying messages from dearie. He is totally sick!! Eeeeeee totally helpless from my side. He is quite a stuborn man who thinks he's a superman. Stuborn superman!!! I think he enjoy seeing me screaming from the other end. Yeah..we're like this! sharing too many things and secrets... at times we pull at each other's hair, screaming at each other's throat, playing lovey-dovey or go crazy but always...always...on good terms. We enjoy each other's company. That' s my best friend GG!!

GG, got your SMS this afternoon. I was worried sick too. Next time, do listen to Dr. Yuna..ha..ha..ha.."Hey! are you NUTS! You are no Superman but just a Superb Man!" Take care of your health dear! What are we if both are down and out ya?

No comments: