Saturday, April 21, 2007

Reunion!


My long lost friend, Ayob, called me last Sunday about our class reunion that falls on the 21st April, 2007. Almost everyone will be there. But I've forgotten about it until he called once again last Wednesday.."Hello Yuna, aren't you coming?" Ayob wanted to catch up with lots of things with me...boy, he was pretty mad when I didn't attend his wedding. He's now a proud father of 5 months old baby boy. He usually run to me seeking my opinions and advises whenever he had problems. He added "My little boy gave me sleepless nights Yuna but its worth it..I'm still adjusting to it!" We laughed!

I don't know how to tell my mum yet about this reunion. I wanted to go desperately. I'd love to meet the gangs once again and see their progressment and how they have aged and fatten..ha..ha..ha..ha..Wow, I wonder how they will analyse me then..ouch! I SMS Ayob today but also with no promises yet. Told him about my dad been hospitalised. He got annoyed with my negativeness.."Yuna! ala...high tea la..or just drop by for a short period! You didn't even come to my wedding!" ..wow he STILL want to score that with me.

At Hotel Singgahsana, wow wee...what a reunion! Met the gals and the guys and some goons too. It was just a gathering with no frills and fancy welcoming. But very modest. We talk and talk and talk like our school days. Some brought pictures of their family. Me? Just me alone...ha...ha..that will do just yet. My classmates, Imran and Shah were there too. It was great to catch up with them. Shah asked me about Ronnie. So I sang a little part of "Da doo ron ron, da doo ron ron " by Shaun Cassidy. "Ha?" Shah was puzzled. Thats ok Shah, and I told him what had happened. Though Shah is married with 2 kids...he still kind of protective like before. The girls...the most noisy pots but with lots of jokes to go by. Hello, Sheena, Faizah, Jus and Hazlina! But my spent was short lived as I have to rushed home to fetch my family to the hospital. Anyway, next time people...next time!

No comments: