Monday, April 16, 2007

Foolish game


Gotcha!



I don't know where to start or how to start. Ok let's put it this way. I feel like a fool, perhaps an idiot. Or had I been played or whatever.

I was working on my blog...the more blogs you have...the busier you become. That's my mission...working on my blogs!. Other mission, helping out GG with his "whatever" stuff. I received Matte Syed's email yesterday...asking if I'm with him for the "Gold Pot" mission. He's a Malaysian but lives in Canada...wonder when will he ever comes back to his homeland. Anyway been telling him about GG's new interest and thus seeking him and his buddies' supportmentship. Hmmm..can't wait to tell GG about it.

Yeah, wait! While waiting for GG, I had quite a number of fellowmen eager on getting to know me. Kind of distraction when your mind is working on something. GG's male bestfriend has been entertaining me last night. (or was it just a diversion made by these duo?) Hmmm...he has never been in such a jovial mood before. He's happy because he finally got in touch with his x-girlfriend. Oh well, I'm happy for him at least he took his steps to rebuilt his long lost relationship with his girl. Unlike GG still hung up with his ex. X-file? Whatever GG, like Yuna has said it before, it is your call. To be or not to be..you have to make your move to pursue. But whatever!

So been waiting,...and waited...and waited...and waited..SMS and calls that I've make...and waited...and waited...and waited....and waited...like I'm whatever. It is not nice to be kept waiting. It is not a gentleman neither to keep a lady in waiting. Infact it is so disrespectful. Not again!!!! In the end it was so late in whatever. Whatever it may be. He didn't get it. He thought I would be waiting for his goodnight trademark...oh please...,then gave me whatever songs perhaps to make up with me...oh please GG,...and that 'girls' are like these..so emotional and confused...oh please,....Oh man...is he for real? "GG oi,...just go to sleep and let it be....maybe tomorrow it will knock some senses in you"

I hope you enjoyed your waiting game you played. For I , I didn't enjoyed it ...not one bit!
Anyone out there...would you do that to your friend? What about your bestfriend?

Thank you. Roger and out!!!

No comments: