Sunday, April 1, 2007

My first love

Have you ever been kissed? Seems like the hardest question I've been asked but yet it is a simple question. It depends how a person accept the perception of it...be it an innoccent kiss or vice versa.

My first love. I cannot denied...yes I've kissed my first love. Tell me about your first love? The tremendous loving feeling and over whelming longings. The first love which sound so irreplaceble. Be it he or she...someone's first love is uncomparable to any other love. It was our first and the last kiss before he left to UK. Leaving your first love behind to pursue a dream, the most unbearable feeling you have to weight on your shoulder. To sealed with a kiss...is that good enough to seal your love once and for all?

But now its gone. And I still remember that brief kiss which took away the pain I had to endure knowing or perhaps it was not meant to last forever. I took that brief chances before I may never have that chances again.
The truth......I can just be his first love as me to him. I thank him for sharing with me his kindness and his lovingness in the past. I wish there's more than these...to last.

At present, I just hold on to sweet memories....I know he love me dearly. But faith has taken us away. I am so sorry....so so sorry.....(pause)

No comments: