Monday, April 2, 2007

Keep holding on, Yuna!



I'm up and ready to go. And ouch! suddenly I felt the pain on my left knee cap. I've been trying to focus to have a positive mind this week. The wind of change...I want to get better....I can fight this...I want to stay happy.


There're some differences between Yuna's from Final Fantasy part 2 than the FF2. Take a lookie at her picture on the left. Shorter hair, jesty and more vibrant. Two years have passed since Sin was destroyed and Tidus vanished in thin air. Still, Yuna senses something is missing... Then, one day, her former guardian Rikku comes to Besaid and shows Yuna a movie sphere. The recording is of him, Tidus. Or is it? Yuna can’t tell whether it’s him or just someone who looks like him. “Let’s go look for more clues!” If it is him, Yuna might be able to see him one more time. If not, Yuna will probably never see him again. No matter what the truth may be, the answers she finds may change things forever. Yuna begins another journey.


Perhaps I should shift and focus myself to the new Yuna. Just as Avril Lavigne sang in her "Keep Holding On".....Keep holding on. Cause you know I'll make it through, I'll make it through. Just stay strong.....I'll fight and defend!


Oh whatever it is, I'll stay focus and be positive. I won't give in....not just yet. Dear, god..I'm here for you. I wish for a simple happy life until the day you accept me to your everlasting garden of life. Amen.



No comments: