Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm alright

Feeling blue! I hate it when I'm feeling blue...my tears will just appear at the corner of my eyes at any slightest sadness in me. Worse if I were to listen to any blue songs....the tears unshamefully flows out eagerly...Oh man..! I got to listen to my 'Wake Up' song, the "Calling" again and again until I regain myself.

I went to the office early today...can't sleep last night. It was 3:00am and my eyes still wide open....my head felt heavy...my mind was like talking and talking with my innerself..."Can't you please shut up for once! I am tired! Just too tired! I need my sleep!"

Listening to the "Calling" over and over and over and over again! My eyes focused on the hero, "Cloud", who was riding on his dynamite bike. Got to imagined what is like to ride, speeding off on that stretch and sing along until it absorbed the blue in me. Hey! it worked! I started my day by checking out the Cakapgold and then my blogs. Busied myself as usual, surfing! Almost noon..GG checked on me. Maybe he was eager to know on what I thought about his personal blog. Honestly I didn't have the time to read all. I was too messy last night...can't think straight! Maybe he was wondering how was I doing today...we had a looong chat after he got to know I was 'down n under below sea level' last night.

Happy Birthday, Noraini! Thank god as I almost forgot about this. It was 3:00pm...I knew I was missing something today. I can't believe that I left her birthday present at home. Told her the reason I went to Midvalley yesterday was to get her a birthday toy! hahahahaha...She's as jovial as ever! This time she doesn't mind to communicate via Instant Messenger. We chatted until 5:00pm....Her boss and my boss have gone abroad...so, thats fine in occupying our time for today.
"Yuna, are you ok now? Cause..we need to work" ...says my mind
"Let it rest for awhile baby...she need her Final Fantasy to bring her calms..." says my innerself
"I'm with you!" says my worned out fingers (from typing!!)

No comments: