Saturday, April 7, 2007

Yuna, dance please!


Hello? Yuna, dance please!

She began to do some sort of dance on the water. Tidus didn't know what was going on at the time. The pyreflies were all over the place. Then the waves got rough and the torches of fire turned blue! Yuna perform the Farplane Send-Off for those that had died in the attack.

Yeah...right now imagining myself dancing like she did, healing my innerself. Sending off the negative mood to the Farplane. I was in a sombre mood since last night. I can't sleep that I keep busy with my blog until my body gives in to rest. Though I closed my eyes, my mind was reading back those messages repeatedly. How to put my brain to rest? Pulled my comforter closer to my neck cause spiritually I was feeling blue. I looked around my room. I want to close all doors...yes all doors that lead to Yuna. Then, I received his messages saying he was so sorry if he has offended me. I finally laid to rest.

My cousins called if I want to joined them for F1. They got free tickets at the grand stand. I'd love to go to kill whatever I was feeling this morning. But I know I wouldn't enjoy it one bit. My heart was not with F1. Received an SMS: "Wake up".

My mum was like.."Yuna, your room is in a mess! what's wrong with you girl!"....but I wasn't listening. I have a few minutes before he goes offline. We need to fix things back...listening to the song he left, I was crying so hard this time especially at the song "I can't hate you anymore". Dear...me too!

Today, I just want to stay calm and continue my ritual dance until everything is alright.

No comments: