Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesday fun day!

Not much to do today at the office. The Big Boss has flew to Teheran. The office is quiet. And before boredom creeping in, I busied with my blogs and posting some articles at Cakapgold.com forum. By doing so, I may have more free time surfing the internet tonight. I was reading a member's blog which was very interesting and full of good jokes when GG barged in. I was startled, didn't expect him to YM anyway. So we chat for awhile. I always enjoyed his company...full of surprises and at times he keeps me on my toes challenging my sanity. We're like cats and dogs and at times we're wolves howling at the full moon but whatever!

My friend, Noraini called 4 times today. She sounded angry. No...not at me. But at one blunder her office colleague has done today. She seek my opinion on what she should do to teach that unethical blunder person a lesson. Noraini has always many things to say. And she's a fast talker too...Oh my!my! It is best you keep your ears to the ground. Yeah, just listening! She hates with the Instant Messenger as typing is rather tiring, said she. Besides calling up...she sent me emails on the latest office gossips and some jokes.
She once said, "Yuna! during the Summit, you can eat as many times as you like at the ***** hotel. I will cover for you ha..ha..ha..!" Oh! I forgot to informed you that there will a Media Summit in Kuala Lumpur. Like every year I will voluntarily helping out the sister company. Got to meet and greet the VIPs from the locals and the International Organisations. Will be busy for 5 days. It will be fun but I'm already missing someone thinking of it.....
Fernand (legal officer) comes in showing a 'Peace' sign to me. Smiling! Always! In black and white, Always! Cheery face! Always! Stop for a short chat! Always! With the Korean, Always! Since his wife is a Korean...I guess he felt belonging and comfortable to mix with them. The Koreans are always grouped together. They hardly mix with others (?) Before he left (with the Korean again) the office, he said "Yuna! today I'm declaring that tomorrow shall be a public holiday in respect of the King's coronation day" he jokes. Well, we all know that since the big boss has already announced it last week. He only got to know it from me yesterday. Nice try, Fernand! Just gives me a good joke where I would be laughing my head off next time.

No comments: