Sunday, April 29, 2007

I love cheese anyway


GG and I were working together from the night into wee hours. It was good to occupied my time into doing something different last night. "Yuna, you may go to bed if you're sleepy" advised GG. You know..I'm not that type of girl who easily gives in when things are running high. Its in my blood. When given a project, I'm 100% into it. An interesting project...you bet 200%, my andrenaline is able to work overtime on the job. Hmm, GG if you had challenge me who would be turning in early...you bet I'll get the prize. We did that once before didn't we? Mr Cinderella! He's the brain child behind the project..I'm just his laboratory mouse on the other side. Testing this and that if whatever thingy is working. Well...Yuna being new in the internet exploration, fumbled here and there a lot! hahahahah...poor GG..he must be thinking...this mouse need to fed with a lot of cheese. Don't worry, G! Just fed me with the cheese...I love cheese anyway. It was 3:10 GG finally raised his white flag. The day's end with his satisfaction but not to the utmost. Project JT requires more presentation and topics but that can wait as he has already set the auspicious date.

Woke up early this morning. It was just a 3 hours sleep. Summoned for an early prayer and checked with the Cakapgold forum as usual. Hmmm...monotonous! I surrendered myself to bed. This time my mind was SO quiet..exhausted I guess..."Padan Muka!" (Served it right! in english). They said "Let the sleeping dog lie!"

It was 10:00 am and I was all alone. My parents left no messages. I think for the past 2 months, they've been monitoring my movements and involvements with whatever blogs, investments or whatever related with the internet...that I always wake up late on Saturday and Sunday morning. My mum usually nagged about it. Of late, no more. So to keep my name in their good book..hahaha...I do the cookings! What? You think I can't cook? I remembered when GG heard me saying for the first time "GG, I had to rushed home. I have to cook for tonight's vege dish" He laughed! "Yuna cook???" he was amused! I think all these while he had imagined The Summoner Yuna Braska as in Final Fantasy 10 or 10 part 2...and Yuna COOKS!!! Now...he no longer laughed about it but "what are today's menu?". My mum finally called in the late afternoon wondering if I had gone out and also informed me of their whereabout. Nowadays, I seldom go out. Conserving my energy as I'm easily tired. I think my daily medication is not as stable like before. Can't wait for next my medical appointment. I guess I need to arrange with Syed Izman, to send and fetch me to work daily until I'm ok. No joke! my back hurts too! Oh..man..what a set back!!!

No comments: