Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thank you, GG!


Reminising back my involvement with Cakapgold forum.

It is almost 2 months now I befriended with GG. Four months ago I don't know much about internet working. To me it was just surfing for something or was just looking for a reliable program that makes money online. Totally on my own. No guidance at all. How naive! Didn't know any on local and international community or whatever marketing strategies. How silly! But being me...maybe I'm a bit strong headed and a go getter person....I pursued and ventured into that line. Yes, ALONE! I'm a loner anyway. How bold am I!

Until one day I came across Cakapgold.com at Googles. "Hey, isn't the word 'Cakap' is a malay language?" I was curioused, so I clicked. Yes it is! A local forum. During that time I didn't know there are many local forums existed. ha..ha..ha..ha..How stupid I was! Really! Well, thats the price for being a loner. I didn't think twice to become a member. At least I feel at home and no longer feel alone anymore. I got excited everday posting remarks and whatever stories in there. It was fun! Totally fun! My most favourite charactor in that forum was Pringles! His messages was short, sweet and funny. He makes me laughed. I always looking forward for any of his postings. Yes, until today. I like his attitude.

Also during that time I wasn't aware of the ranks given in that community. Until I was one of the top poster in the Cakapgold forum. So what? I was just having fun posting funny remarks.Then I began to understand the internet business are about. Risky business...Scam..ponzy...Be the first or the earliest in the internet investment..autosurfing..and whatever. To which later I realised that communication was SO important in the internet thingy and began to update whatever it should plus registering to Yahoo Messenger. And WOW! a number of fellowmen and girls contacted me...being a top poster...I think, they thought I'm one of the gurus...Oh please...that was so embarassing!

Anyway that was how I got to know GG. In the end we became good friends. Through him..., maybe I should thank him for his guidances, support, advices, his patience and companion during my hard times. I understand your sacrifices you have showered me dear. Yes, GG I am so obliged and honoured.

No comments: