Friday, April 20, 2007

Stop! to ponders


Life should be so simple. The way I see it. The way I want it to be. Sometimes we think, we wish, we dream and we hope of something we want it to be that way. Can we achieved it? If not, it was just a well wishes like "If only I could".

When I'm doing something...I do it sincerely. No question ask. I sacrifice my time and passion in it. "Sincererity" a word not many people understand it. The say "it" but can their heart follow or apply to "it" ?

To me;
  • Sincererity is the food for my body and soul
  • Passion is where my heart is
  • Sweetness is my memory
  • Sacrificial is my undivided time and love
  • Security is my fortress
  • Honesty is my best policy
  • Friendship is my chain factor of life
  • Love is my undying love for one
  • Happiness is my entertainment
  • Time is my spending life
  • Freedom is my road to live
  • Simplicity is the key to everything
  • Final Fantasy is my calmings

No comments: