Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Squall dear, get well soon!



We are sick! ha..ha..ha..both Squall and Yuna are down for today. I am feeling fine but my left knee is swollen, so yuna is immobile for this week. My dear Squall is down with fever. We both got medical leave for today.

Poor Squall, Yuna tried to cheer him up but I think he is so "poop" to stay alert for our nightly meet. Yet he has dedicated 2 songs for me. Thanks Squall! "Poop" or not...you are always what you are. I think his mission is to make sure I'm happy and smiling before the days end. You're very caring dear...what can I do without you? My life is full of fun and laughter now. All because of you. Honestly! Nowadays, I laugh at the slightest joke or remarks. I've change and I'm happier. But I'm still have one more obstacle in my life. No...not Ronnie. He is history though at certain times I let myself drifting thinking of him. Just thinking...nothing more.

My main obstacle is the sickness I've been carrying for 2 years...hmmm...going to be 3 years if not mistaken. That is the tragedy of my life. The pain and sickness has turned me around to be a melancholy person and episode of darkness looms over me as if I don't care if I die instantly. Yes! the words are "I don't care", "whatever", "So be it!", "So what?" and my ignorance has shot up to the highest point of no return. Though I've been surrounded with the people who loves me and cares...I still find myself in solitute. I don't want anything to do with life. I just want to go. I just want to do whatever I want to do...though I'm afraid and alone.

Somehow I think god loves me and gave me the light through this fine man who somehow is also seeking a friend to share his loneliness, frustration, effection...someone he could trust and talk to. Yes, someone whom he can openly talk with. Vice-versa...same with me. A world of our own....shedding away the dark clouds over our heads. So that we can move forward and reach our goals of life easily. My trade mark "Whatever" once a doom's word has now changed to a comical word. Squall has changed too...I believe so. I hope our frienship will last forever! Whatever Squall...whatever! ha..ha..ha..ha...Smile Please.... :D

Squall dear, get well soon!

No comments: