Friday, April 13, 2007

A day with Yuna


My heart beats faster of late. Any smallest approach whether in sound and sight, I startled easily. At times it makes me harder to breath. Breath slowly girl....I think I need to slow down for a while, whatever I'm doing. Maybe its the new medicines which were prescribed recently. There are 2 kinds of pills for my blood pressure(?). My next appointment is next month (I think). If I can't stand it, I'll go to my family doctor. Don't want my mum to worry so much.

A long-time friend called me this afternoon, it was great to chat with him! I didn't expect him to call anyway. Just yesterday he asked for my number which I hesitant to give as it is my principle not give away my number to anyone...more like my privacy. But I know he is a nice fellow. It was very funny when I asked him the reason he wanted it. Gave me silly answer and I think he was out of words....didn't expected that I'd be very selfish ha! He said; "You are sick Yuna..who knows..well I... why can't you? We're friends?" I laughed out loud...he's a funny fellow right from the day I got to know him who loves grosteque picture to potray his image but actually its the other way round...ha..ha..ha..ha..A very jovial person indeed. Thank you for calling Suha. Btw, I overheard your friends were teasing you on the other side. Do they know who is Yuna?

This morning as I was about to leave for work when my phone went Beep!beep! beep! "Wei! Wake up". I guess it is a signal that his boredom at the hospital has started to creep in. He is getting restless and eager to be discharged. We SMS to kill his boredom. I remember my days at the hopital. Those days, no friends to SMS, actually I'm not keen in doing so as I preferred being alone. I usually read magazines..then sleep..read..sleep...read...sleep.. and watched TV untill I fell asleep. It goes on like that for days until I'm discharged. GG thanked me for supporting him today. Well, what are friends for la....I know what it is like all alone at the hospital...but hey! didn't he had a good time with the nurses? Hmmm....very naughty GG! very naughty! ha..ha..ha..ha...

No comments: